780 532-2823

Alberta Intervention Check

Why do I need a Alberta Intervention Check?

 An Alberta Intervention record check,  is required for anyone employed or volunteering to work with children. It is a safe guard for the volunteer and the children.


How do I get a Alberta Intervention Check?

You will need:

  • 2 pieces of ID (one must be a photo ID)   *Examples: driver’s licence, birth certificate, passport, social insurance card, etc.

Where to go:

Go to the tallest building in Grande Prairie–214 Place!      214 place

You’ll want to be in the south tower.


Head to a room with this logo on it: 

Child and Family Services 

2nd Floor 214 Place South Tower